Our holiday programme caters for all standards of players from children who want to try tennis for the first time to those who have regular coaching. Our holiday camps are a fantastic way for children to learn tennis. We create an encouraging and dynamic environment to ensure a fun-filled holiday activity for your children. The emphasis at our tennis camps is on teamwork, participation and – most important of all – FUN! Your children will come away from our camps happy with their improved tennis game and with many new friends.
We host our one day camps/workshops during each of the schools half term holidays. The days are open to all players aged from 5-16yrs, using the correct balls and courts to assist them in their development.
Our coaches will use a variety of drills, games and match play during the day to convey specific teaching points.
- Open to all players aged from 5-16yrs
- Day runs from 10am-3pm
- Special rate for club members
- Great value at £30 for the day (non-members)
- Siblings discount given (contact us for the coupon code)
- Competitions with prizes to be won
- Presentation made at the end of the day.
What you need to bring with you:
- Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions (We play unless the weather makes the courts unplayable) water proofs, Sun hat, warm clothing etc
- A packed lunch
- Drinks Bottle
- Any medication if required (asthma inhaler, EpiPen etc)
- Tuc Shop pocket money (Optional)
- Sun Screen
To book your child's place please click on the venue you wish to attend at the top of the page.
Terms & Conditions:
- All Holiday courses must be paid in full at least one week prior to the start date.
- ETC operates a no pay no play policy at all clubs.
- ETC reserves the right to cancel any of the courses if there are insufficient bookings.
- ETC reserves the right to amend, alter or change the format of the course.
- There will be a 35% cancellation charge for all cancelled bookings.
- All courses will continue to be run during wet weather conditions.
7. Any grievances or complaints must be registered in writing to the office address within 7 days of the course ending