We deliver coaching to players of all ages & abilities with the aim of enabling all players to fulfil their potential in the sport.
Elevate Tennis Coaching organises and runs tennis camps throughout the year from its two main venues Cooden Beach and Cross-in-Hand.
The tennis camps are held throughout the Easter and Summer school holidays and there are special one/two day workshops & one day tournaments during the Spring, May and October half-terms.
Summer Camp Dates:
Cooden Beach SSC = 29th July-2nd Aug & 12th-16th Aug
Cross In Hand LTC = 5th-9th Aug & 19th-23rd Aug
What you need to bring with you:
- Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions (We play unless the weather makes the courts unplayable) water proofs, Sun hat, warm clothing etc
- A packed lunch
- Drinks Bottle
- Any medication if required (asthma inhaler, EpiPen etc)
- Tuc Shop pocket money (Optional)
- Sun Screen
Terms & Conditions:
- All Holiday courses must be paid in full at least one week prior to the start date.
- ETC operates a no pay no play policy at all clubs.
- ETC reserves the right to cancel any of the courses if there are insufficient bookings.
- ETC reserves the right to amend, alter or change the format of the course.
- There will be a 35% cancellation charge for all cancelled bookings.
- All courses will continue to be run during wet weather conditions.
7. Any grievances or complaints must be registered in writing to the office address within 7 days of the course ending
JUNIOR TENNIS CAMPS (10am-3pm daily)
Our holiday programme caters for all standards of players from children who want to try tennis for the first time to those who have regular coaching. Our holiday camps are a fantastic way for children to learn tennis. We create an encouraging and dynamic environment to ensure a fun-filled holiday activity for your children. The emphasis at our tennis camps is on teamwork, participation and – most important of all – FUN! Your children will come away from our camps happy with their improved tennis game and with many new friends.
For a week of intensive tennis and fun in the holidays, sign up to a day, days or a week of camp. A variety of drills, games and match play are used each day to convey specific teaching points which are linked to all aspects of the game (technical, tactical, physical & mental)
Need a racket? Rackets can be borrowed as part of the course fee.
Fees for the Camps:
Week fee :
Tots (3-5yrs) 10am-1.30pm £99
Mini-Reds (5-8yrs) 10am-3pm £120.00
Mini Masters (8-10yrs) 10am-3pm £120.00
Tennis Camp (10yrs +) 10am-3pm £120.00
We offer the following discounts:
- Siblings discount (use the coupon code SIBGET10)
- Early Bird discount (book before 12th July and receive a 10% discount using the code "sc10")
We do offer a early drop off facility (9am at £5/day)
We also offer a daily rate on request (email : Info@elevatetenniscoaching.com for details)
Elevate Tennis Coaching Camps
MINI RED (5 – 8 years)
The week course will cover all the basic strokes as well as fun games to develop coordination, speed and agility. All mixed in with lots of fun and games. There will be a Mini Red skills test and a tournament at the end of the week.
MINI MASTERS (8 – 11 years)
The week caters for players who use orange or green balls. This an improvers course with technical links to every stroke covered as well as match tactics. There will be a Mini Masters tournament at the end of the week.
PRO COURSE (11–16years)
This course uses regular tennis balls on a full size court. Technical & tactical links to every stroke explained in depth. There will be a Pro Course tournament at the end of the week. Plus video analysis of world class players to assist technical development.